Mayo Clinic is a well-known medical institution. They provide medical services as well as educational programs. This clinic specified 4 main properties due to which they become so popular in the US. They are:
- experienced staff;
- professional. high-quality assistance;
- 24-hours care.
This clinic ranks one of the leading places in the US in relation to high-quality service, professional staff, the most equipped rooms, and department. According to the U.S. News & World Report, Mayo Clinic is consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the nation.
This clinic was established by Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., president and chief executive officer of Mayo Clinic. He runs one of the largest not‐for‐profit, academic health systems in the U.S. Doe to his sound management, Mayo Clinic operates in five states and cares for more than one million people a year, from all 50 states and nearly 140 countries.
This website interface contains the following blocs in the menu:
- patient care & health info;
- departments & centers;
- for medical professionals;
- products & services;
- giving to Mayo Clinic.
Each link contains sublink. They look like:
- Healthy Lifestyle;
- Symptoms A-Z;
- Diseases & Conditions A-Z;
- Tests & Procedures A-Z;
- Drugs & Supplements A-Z;
- Patient & Visitor Guide;
- Billing & Insurance;
- Patient Online Services.
This clinic offers the following areas of research:
- core resources;
- centers and programs;
- departments and divisions.
Research centers are:
- Cancer Center;
- Center for Biomedical Discovery;
- Center for Individualized Medicine;
- Center for Regenerative Medicine;
- Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery;
- and etc.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to address customer care over given below numbers.
Mayo Clinic is located in Arizona, Florida, Minnesota. Each department has a phone number if you want to make an appointment:
- Arizona department toll-free phone number is 800-446-2279 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday).
- Florida toll-free number: 904-953-0853 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday).
- Minnesota toll-free phone number: 507-538-3270 (7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday).
This clinic has also Mayo Clinic Children’s Center and Mayo Clinic Health System. This clinic also offers online consultations. If you have already visited a specialist at Mayo Clinic, you may use a section “Find a Doctor”. It will help you make an appointment to a concrete date.
This institution offers educational programs:
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science;
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences;
- Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine;
- Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development;
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education;
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences;
- Alumni Center.
For example, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science offers the following programs:
- M.D. training;
- Ph.D. training;
- GME residencies and fellowships;
- Health sciences education.
Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences provides the following options:
- Ph.D. Program;
- Medical Scientist Training Program (M.D.-Ph.D.);
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF).
Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine offers to undergo courses in the following degrees:
- M.D. Program;
- Medical Scientist Training Program (M.D.-Ph.D.).
Get acquainted with other educational programs offered by this institution.