Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. was established in 1977 in Rankin County. The services are limited to Medical, Dental and Nutrition Services.
General practice includes the following services:
- check-up (Children and Adults);
- acute and chronic check-up (Children and Adults);
- school and work physicals;
- immunizations and vaccines;
- diabetic counseling;
- hypertension counseling;
- women’s health services;
- WIC certification and counseling;
- general dentistry.
Your children may be also examined as this clinic has pediatricians in the staff.
Internal Medicine offers the following services:
- adult, acute, & chronic check-up;
- school and work exams;
- treat acute & chronic illnesses;
- diabetic counseling and treatment;
- hypertension counseling & treatment screenings;
- flu vaccines.
Services for women and expectant mothers are:
- women health;
- prenatal services;
- postnatal care.
Nutrition services include:
- nutrition counseling;
- diet counseling and planning;
- WIC certification & counseling.
Dental services are:
- general dentistry: cleaning, fillings, and sealants;
- root canals;
This clinic administration office is located at 4635 Highway 80 East Pearl, MS 39208. The post office address is at 24116 Jackson, MS 39255-4116. Phone number is 601-825-7280. This company has departments in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama.
- There are 6 offices in Alabama: Decatur, Florence, Muscle Shoals, Rogersville, Russellville, Town Creek.
- There are 19 offices in Mississippi: Brandon, Brookhaven, Calhoun City, Columbia, Flowood, Grenada, Meadville, Mendenhall, Monticello, New Hebron, Pearl, Pelahatchie, Prentiss, Raleigh, Tylertown, Water Valey, Winona, Woodville.
- There is one office in Louisiana. It is located at 609 Superior Avenue, Bogalusa, LA 70427-2630.