Northwest Family Clinics provide residents of Minnesota with medical care and health care services. They treat patients of all ages. They say they are “not just a Doctor’s Office”, they are a clinic that truly values family. The clinics offer a wide range of services aimed at improving the health of their patients. Their website is also a great resource for health and wellness information. They provide patients with the best resources for various health-related questions.
- Children’s Health (common illnesses like cold and flu to the treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma);
- Women’s Health, OB, Gynecology (maternity care, prenatal care, baby delivery, endometrial biopsy, colposcopy);
- Men’s Health (injuries , erectile dysfunction , prostate cancer , infertility , alcohol usage , diabetes , sexually transmitted diseases and infections , depression , cardiovascular disease , respiratory issues);
- Specialty Services (colonoscopy, fracture, workers compensation injuries, department of transportation physicals certified providers, drug screen dot and n-dot certified collectors, breath alcohol dot and n-dot certified technicians, addiction, sports medicine, minor surgery, travel preparation);
- Dietary & Nutrition Counseling;
- Preventative Medicine (immunizations, lab tests, screenings – such as cancer screenings, colonoscopies, prostate exams, mammograms, pap smears, etc., blood pressure check);
- Chronic Illness (diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety);
- Labs (amylase, ANA, aPTT (PTT), AIC (hemoglobin a1c or glycohemoglobin), BMP (basic metabolic panel), CBC (complete blood count), CMP (comprehensive metabolic panel), electrolytes (electrolyte panel), ESR (sedimentation rate), flu tests, glucose, HCG, HIV antibody, lipid profile, liver panel (liver function panel), Lyme disease, microalbumin, mono, Pap smear, PSA (prostate-specific antigen), PT (protime), semen analysis, stool culture, TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), t4 (thyroxine), uric acid, urinalysis, urine culture).
Their website has a separate section which displays all the doctors working at Northwest Family Clinics. For example, below you can see specialists accepting patients at Cystal Location:
21395 John Milless Dr., Suite 100, Rogers, MN 55374
1495 County Rd. 101 N, Plymouth, MN 55447
5700 Bottineau Blvd., Suite 100, Crystal, MN 55429
You can reach a representative of the clinic Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.